OH NO HE DIDN’T
Pet Pug Swallows Engagement Ring, Leads To $2,500 VetBill
A Georgia woman’s pet pug is lucky to be alive after eating her diamond sapphire engagement ring.
The woman took her ring off and placed it on a table so she could braid her hair. When she went to put her ring back on, it was gone and her pet dog acted like it had something in his mouth.
After chasing him down, the woman took him to the vet, who confirmed the dogs wallowed the ring.
The vet was able to remove the ring from the dog’s stomach leaving the woman with a $2,500 bill.