KIDS SAY THE DARNEDEST THINGS DURING YOUR ZOOM MEETING
The Huffington Post collected a bunch of tweets about the wacky things
kids have said or done while their parents were on a Zoom meeting.
Here are some of them:
- "My kid interrupted my zoom lab meeting to inform everyone that
“daddy is [using the bathroom].”
- "The kids just ran shirtless past my husband’s Zoom meeting andone
of them shouted, “But are they nibbles or nipples?”
- "My kids just pounded on my office door yelling "FBI - openup!!!"
- "Kid interrupts while I'm on a work call, says it’s very urgentand
then asks where her favorite pen is."
- "My English teacher’s son interrupted the zoom class to talkabout
the Clone Wars."
- "My professor's 4-year-old daughter interrupted our zoom meeting
three times demanding to be put in her Rapunzel dress and each time he
reminded her she did not own a Rapunzel dress."
- "My 15-year-old son interrupted his Dad’s zoom meeting to tellhim
he’s officially taller than him."
- "My toddler screamed 'I NEED HELP WIPING' on a conferencecall."
* So many sweet memories when this is all over.